1) Announcements: It was great to see some new and old faces at the Cancer Genetics presentation! We will be posting the video and slides shortly so you can view it and share it with friends! Hope that your Thanksgiving break went well! Before the year ends, we hope to set some new year resolutions and goals for the upcoming year!
2) Upcoming events:
- St. Jude Hospital Donations
- Toys for Tots – see Vivian Wu for more details!
3) Question of the week
- Happy and Healthy Holidays - Chris Phan
- December: Impaired Driving Awareness Month - Vivian Wu
5) Healthy Snack Recipes - We will bring some natural ingredients and teach you how to fix yourself a healthy snack, so join us!
6) Overview of next meeting - scheduled for Wednesday, January 9th at 2 pm at Ms. Noche’s Room (204)
We will be opening club officer position applications soon!
7) Misc. If you interested in learning more about hospital volunteer opportunities or fundraising causes, feel free to send Vivian or Chris a message or propose a cause-we are always open to new ideas!